Now Open Year-Round!
Weekly Housekeeping Cottages and SEASONAL Rentals Available
- All guest accommodations are COTTAGES, not one room cabins.
- Three piece bathroom (toilet, sink, shower)
- Varied Bed Setups (bunks, doubles, singles) to accommodate different group types
- Two or three separate bedrooms
- All Linens, Pillows & Blankets Supplied
- Personal Bath Towels & Face Cloths ARE NOT SUPPLIED
- Full Size Propane Oven & Stove
- Electricity provided from 8am to 11pm
- Propane Lights in Kitchen/Sitting Room area
- Lakewood air-tight Wood Stove (DRY firewood is already cut for you)
Lady Evelyn Lake
Walleye, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass, Whitefish, Perch
This is one of the last, large lakes in Northeastern Ontario that is still classified as being remote, mainly due to the dam at the north end and absolutely NO ROAD ACCESS.
It covers an area roughly 22,000 acres in size when added to Sucker Gut (funny name, beautiful lake) and Willow Island Lakes. Upwards of 450 miles of wilderness shoreline for walleye to cruise, bass to nest and northern pike to ambush.
Red Pine is located on the Northeast arm of the lake featuring many sheltered fishing areas and water depths in the 15′ to 40′ range. No need to hunt for trophies in deep water here. In fact, as large as Lady Evelyn Lake is, most guests stay within a three mile radius of Red Pine Island for most of their fishing excursions!
Ice Fishing Packages
Call or email us for details!
All prices in Canadian Funds and include Taxes and Fees
Kids under 12 – no charge
Minnows, Worms and Ice Available
2 Bedroom Cottage
|Based on Double Occupancy||$1,650.00||$650.00|
|Each additional Person||$200.00|
3 Bedroom Cottage
|Based on 6 Occupants||$2,950.00||$950.00|
|Each additional person||$200.00|
Included In Your Stay
- Private Boat Dock in front of your cottage
- Finnish Sauna at Center Camp
- Shore Lunch Kits
- Cottages have all the basic kitchen needs, (including those little things everyone seems to forget like dish soap, dish towels, etc.)
Round Trip Water Taxi transport to and from Red Pine Island From Mowat Landing at ANYTIME at an additional cost.
Boats are available for rental at the lodge. 16 foot aluminum boats with recent model Mercury, electric start, 25 HP 4-stroke motors with Power Trim and Tilt! Boats can be picked up at Mowat’s Landing if you wish!
- Electronic fish finders on all boats
- Bait containers
- Anchors, paddles & life jackets
- Landing net
- Boat Safety Kit
60l of gas
20l of gas
Water Taxi from Mowat Landing (return trip) – $200.00
Red Pine Wilderness Lodge
Haileybury, ON P0J1K0